The Italian Cultural Center (ICC), founded in Minneapolis in 2006, is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization open to anyone interested in the unique phenomena of Italian culture.
Vision: To establish a multifaceted center in Minnesota for all things Italian; to serve as a beacon for classic and contemporary Italian culture through language, art, music, design, cinema, architecture, and technology.
Mission: To promote the knowledge, understanding and appreciation of Italian culture through educational services and cultural events.
- Promote the best of Italian culture to people of all ages in Minnesota.
- Provide in-depth exploration of Italian culture through unique stories of its artists and scientists.
- Create stimulating opportunities for enrichment and transformation on personal and community levels.
- Become a resource and focal point for everything Italian in Minnesota.
- Create a physical home for the Italian Cultural Center in the Twin Cities.
- Create partnerships in Italy for promotion of American/ Midwestern cultural phenomena, optimism included.
Board of Directors
Peggy Bocchi Hansen
Honorary members of the ICC Board of Directors: